Lowcountry Furniture Bank: Transforming Lives by Turning a House into a Home
The Lowcountry Furniture Bank exists to improve the lives of residents of Charleston, Berkeley, and Dorchester Counties by partnering with the Charleston community for distribution of essential home furnishings to displaced or homeless individuals who secure housing.
- Due to limited resources and volunteers, we are currently serving one family at a time.
- We are unable able to accept self-referrals.
- All referrals must come from established community partners.
- Organizations and/or groups wishing to become community partners should contact us at stevep@LowcountryFurnitureBank.org for more
- We desperately need warehouse space as a permanent
MUSC Catalyst newspaper article:
Live5 News Interview:
Charleston Post & Courier Article:
ABC News 4 Video Interview: http://youtu.be/uKM8kgDeIAg